Settler’s Trail Independent Living is proud to offer the following amenities to our residents. Aside from the amenities listed below, our team takes great pride in our ability to cater to all our residents unique needs with sensitivity – and a smile!
Interested in learning more about the diverse range of independent living amenities we offer? Reach out to our Independent Living team via our CONTACT US page!
Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy Offered 7 Days a Week On Premises
- All utilities – heat, electric, water, hot water, garbage, recycling, wireless internet, and basic cable included!
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Heated underground parking available
- Elevator to all floors
- Warm and friendly environment
- Scheduled ophthalmology, podiatry, dental hygiene, and dentist visits available on premises
- Scheduled transportation to local destinations
- A full calendar of social and educational activity opportunities
- Holiday parties
- Beautician/Barbershop on-premises
- Elegant common areas for socializing
- Community Library and TV / movies
- Wellness room with exercise equipment and TV
- Accommodations for your special events
- Daily continental breakfast
- Private, locked mailboxes
- Private storage lockers
- Pristinely manicured gardens and grounds
- Fire-resistant construction with protective sprinkler system
- Smoke-free environment
- Ask us about our noon meal that’s available for a small contribution Monday – Friday, some exceptions apply
- Professionally managed
- Priority access to Divine Rehabilitation & Nursing at Lodi
Schedule A Tour
It would be our pleasure to take you on a tour of our Settler’s Trail location! Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch.
A Culture of Community
We understand the importance of keeping our residents active and engaged with the community.
Making sure to offer an abundance of opportunities for socialization, we schedule a broad range of activities, special events and outings. Our residents enjoy interacting with volunteers, visitors and our compassionate staff.